Our team

Governor El-Rufai Speaks Finally After Death Rumor


Kaduna Governor Malam Nasir Ahmad El-Rufai returned to the country Friday night after his alleged involvement in an accident and said he was not cloned from abroad.



This was when the governor attacked former Vice President Alhaji Atiku Abubakar for his allegation that he had defeated President Muhammadu Buhari in the presidential election on 23 February in Kaduna State.

El-Rufai said that President Buhari has consistently won Kaduna since the beginning of the 2003 election. Anyone who claims to have defeated him (Buhari) in 2019 needs support.

The governor, who hosted him at a welcome reception at Sir Kashim Ibrahim Government House, dismissed his alleged accident and said, "I was never involved in an accident and no driver died. I was not in a coma, either. "

According to the governor, "First of all, I would like to thank all of you for coming to welcome me. One of my goals is, as my wife explains, I'm still alive or I'm risen, I do not know which one.

"My wife continued, as a 34-year-old woman, although we've known each other for 43 years, she can confirm that this is really me, it's not a clone. That will not stop the rumor in social media, but that's it.

"I want to confirm that no accident happened, nobody was in a coma, no driver died. I have already published this on social media, but I would like to repeat it for the sake of clarity.

"The second reason I am grateful for your presence is to thank the people of Kaduna for their votes. For their votes in support of President Muhammadu Buhari and for an even greater number to vote for me and members of the state assembly house.

"We already have two thirds in the state assembly house. And I have already appealed to members of the Assembly to uphold the leadership that has so diligently served the state in recent years. That's my call.

"The state of Kaduna has consistently voted in favor of President Muhammadu Buhari since its first participation in 2003. He has never lost the state of Kaduna, so it's no shock that he has won this time. Anyone who claims to have defeated President Buhari in Kaduna has either dreamed or needs support ..., "he said.

The governor also reiterated his appeal to the people to live peacefully among themselves, saying that his government is appealing to the president about the security challenges in Birnin Gwari, Kajuru, parts of Chikun, and more recently in the local government of Sanga appeals to the president in the affected areas.

He also appealed to all citizens of the state of Kaduna to join forces with his government to promote the state, to promise fairness to all and to work for all, regardless of their political and other affiliations.

The reception was attended by all the major government officials, including the Deputy Governor of the President, Dr. Ing. Hadiza Balarabe, Chairman of the State Assembly, Aminu Abdullahi Shagali, SSG, Balarabe Abbas Lawal and the wife of Governor Hadiza el-Rufai.

Post a Comment

0 Comments