Our team

"I cannot hide my boobs, they are my selling point". Nollywood Actress


Rapidly rising actress, Josephine Nwaghanata, recently talked about her biggest selling point.
  

According to her, "My breasts get me the most attention, even when I try to cover it up. Some people tell me they also like my eyes and legs. They say my eyes are captivating but I love my breasts more.

But I do not intentionally think of them all the time. It depends on the occasion. If I am on the beach, I will of course wear beach clothes. My breasts cannot be hidden, even though I try to hide them, they continue to snap out of my dress. "



About how she started her acting career, Nwaghanata said, "It started when I was a kid, I would watch some movies and just get angry at how an actor interpreted his role and then I would tell myself" when I get older I would do the better ".

Later, I joined my church's drama department. For two years I was made to look, learn and observe before I finally started acting. It felt like a dream became a reality, and since then I have acted both on stage and screen ".

Post a Comment

0 Comments