Our team

Justin Bieber and Hailey Baldwin have postponed their wedding indefinitely


Justin Bieber and Hailey Baldwin have postponed their wedding for the fourth time and this time, it's indefinitely.


Justin Bieber and Hailey Baldwin, who got married legally in a New York court, postponed their wedding indefinitely to "focus on Bieber."

One source told People: "They will still be married, but this is not their focus at this time." They have not sent any new ones except the dates. They will wait until Justin feels better and is excited about planning his wedding again. "


The recent postponement came after Justin Bieber bravely admitted that he had been "struggling a lot," in an Instagram post on Saturday in a photo he shared. 

He wrote;

"I just wanted to keep you informed a little bit, I hope what I'm going through resonates with you, I've been struggling a lot, I feel super disconnected and weird, I always recover, so I'm not worried, I just wanted to approach and ask that your guys pray, for God is faithful and your prayers really work thanks ... the most human season in which I have been facing my things in front ... "

"It has nothing to do with Hailey, he's very happy to be married to her, it's just another thing that he struggles with mentally," a source told People. "He has good help around him and is receiving some treatment, he seems certain that he will soon feel better."

Post a Comment

0 Comments