Our team

Nigerian Barbie ( Bobrisky) Reveals to being a Shemale


Controversial Nigerian cross-dresser, Okuneye Idris prominently known as Bobrisky took to the online platform to condemn Instagram blogger, Gistlover while conceding he is the most stubborn shemale in his family.
Bobrisky took to her Instagram to share the screen capture of a post by Gistlover and responded saying;


 "Dis gistlover is so stupid as fuck !!!!! In his ongoing post he said wat is terrible asking miwa questions… . since miwa as of now offered you a response wat are u now doing in my own dm . You are a looser I won dis FIGHT as of now. You can attempt poo with everyone but I bet you not me cos I will run you down. Proceed to ask my family am d most stubborn SHEMALE in my family. You don't attempt poop with me and go free… .. your blog remain d must useless blog ever !!!!!! . Indeed I love exposure Keep giving me . Who no like cash ? Miserable being."


                                                                                                                                                       Bobrisky

See the full post below;




Post a Comment

0 Comments